In 2009 my husband Martin and I decided to refurbish and modernize our outside rooms.
With some trepidation on the 31st of March 2009 we opened our first luxury suite to the public.
To my complete surprise I discovered something I really enjoyed. Especially the interaction with our guests who seem more than happy to come back time and again.
The general consensus is that most of our guests can’t believe how quiet our setting is in the midst of a bustling hyperactive city.
Your Peaceful Place to Stay
- Set in exquisite gardens
- Each cottage facing its own Private Space
- Separate entrances
- Off Street Parking
- Free High speed Fibre Wi-Fi
- Full DSTV Bouquet
- En-suite bathrooms
- Fully serviced cottages Monday to Friday with limited service over weekend and public holidays
- Fresh self-service breakfasts of coffee, tea, fruit juices, seasonal fruit, cereal, muffins, toast etc.
- Secure camera and beam alerts, Burglar alarm to ADT and panic buttons.
- Documentation safes
- Hairdryer, Laundry and ironing services
- Within 10 minutes of some of South Africa’s finest restaurants in Parkhurst, Rosebank and Hyde Park
- Gyms and exercise facilities within walking distance
- World Class Golf courses and sports facilities within 5 minutes
- Proximity to Johannesburg Zoo
- Less than 10 minutes to world class hospital facilities. Rosebank clinic, Donny Gordon Academic hospital, Milpark Hospital.
- Less than 10 minutes to Johannesburg’s finest universities (Wits and UJ)
- Swimming pool available
- Member of The National Accommodation Association of South Africa